The addon Planet IPTV in Kodi is a complement where we can find many IPTV lists updated daily with content from many countries including Latin and Spanish. During the tests we noticed that there is a lot of content available running.
As users of Kodi we recommend the use of IPVanish VPN to have full access to all addons as Exabyte TV TecnoTV Bassfox Adryanlist among others, including those that work with torrents such as Plexus Â Quasar Exodus or Aspect . Compatible with multiple platforms such as Android, Amazon Fire TV (Stick), Windows, Mac, iOS , among others.
One of the biggest benefits when using IPVanish VPN are:
> Complete privacy and anonymity when browsing the Internet and in Kodi
> Compatible with multiple platforms
> Eliminates Geo-blocking
> Support 24/7/365
> Â Up to 5 simultaneous devices with a single account
> Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
For more information you can take a look at this article
How to Install Addon Planet IPTV in Kodi 17 Krypton
The steps to perform the installation are the following:
1. We open Kodi
If this is the first time you install an unofficial Kodi addon, you must give permission to Kodi – TUTORIAL
2. We are located at Settings (gear icon)
3. File manager
4. Add source
5. In the ULR we place http://androidaba.com/addons/ Â and name androidabaÂ we give OK
6. We return to the main menu and select Add-ons
7. Add-ons Â (box icon)
8. Install from zip file
11. We are waiting for the notification Complement installed
19. We return to the menu of Add-ons and select Add-ons for video > Â Planet IPTV
20. We will be able to see the available sections of the addon Â Planet IPTV
21. Ready! The addon Â Planet IPTV in Kodi 17 Krypton will have been installed correctly.
How to Install Addon Planet IPTV in Kodi 16 Jarvis or Previous
1. Open Kodi
2. We are going to System > File Manager
You can also download the zip file from Â addon Planet IPTV 1.0Â (optional) – LINK Â – mirror ( Support us online )
3. Add source …
4. In URL we place http://androidaba.com/addons/ Â and in name androidaba we give OK
5. We return to the main menu and select System
7. Install from zip file
8. Â androidaba
9.Â plugin.video.Planetiptv- 1.0.0.zip
10. We await the notification Add-on activated
11. We return to the main menu and select Video > Addons
12. Â Planet IPTV
13. Now we can see the list of available categories
14. Ready! The addon Â Planet IPTVÂ in Kodi will have been installed.
Note: Kodi World is not responsible for any damage, loss of time or information when trying this tutorial, all this is only for the purpose of informing, all the content used for the tutorials is taken from information that circulates on the Internet. Kodi World as well as all the material here mentioned in this site are not official Kodi or XBMC Foundation please do not make complaints or claims in the official Kodi forum. We are also not linked to any IPTV / streaming private device or service vendor, all content mentioned in Mundo Kodi is free unless otherwise indicated.