The addon ProyeckMotors in Kodi is a video complement where we can find exclusive content of racing competitions, the addon has sections like F1, Formula E, MotorGP, World SBK, World Series Karting, DMT Championship, INDYCAR, FIA World Rallycross Championship, among many others. During the tests we have noticed that the content works well and is constantly receiving new updates with the latest competitions.
As users of Kodi we recommend the use of IPVanish VPN to have full access to all addons as Exabyte TV TecnoTV Bassfox Adryanlist among others, including those that work with torrents such as Plexus Â Quasar Exodus or Aspect . Compatible with multiple platforms such as Android, Amazon Fire TV (Stick), Windows, Mac, iOS , among others.
One of the biggest benefits when using IPVanish VPN are:
> Complete privacy and anonymity when browsing the Internet and in Kodi
> Compatible with multiple platforms
> Eliminates Geo-blocking
> Support 24/7/365
> Â Up to 5 simultaneous devices with a single account
> Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
For more information you can take a look at this article
How to Install Addon ProyeckMotors in Kodi 17 Krypton
The steps to perform the installation are the following:
1. We open Kodi
If this is the first time you install an unofficial Kodi addon, you must give permission to Kodi – TUTORIAL
2. We are located at Settings (gear icon)
3. File manager
4. Add source
5. In the ULR we place http://canalnereo.com/canalnereo/ and name Canal Nereo Â damos OK
6. We return to the main menu and select Add-ons
7. Add-ons Â (box icon)
8. Install from zip file
9.Â Canal Nereo
12. We are waiting for the notification Complement installed
13. Install from repository
14. MagyckPi Repo
15. Accessories for video
18. We select the version of the repo MagyckPi Repo
19. We wait for the notification Complement installed
20. We return to the menu of Add-ons and select Add-ons for video > Â ProyeckMotors
21. We will be able to see the available sections of the addon Â ProyeckMotors
22. Ready! The addon Â ProyeckMotors in Kodi 17 Krypton will have been installed correctly.
How to Install Addon ProyeckMotors in Kodi 16 Jarvis or Previous
1. Open Kodi
2. We are going to System > File Manager
You can also download the zip file from Â addon ProyeckMotors 2.8Â (optional) – LINK Â – mirror ( Support us online )
3. Add source …
4. In URL we place http://canalnereo.com/canalnereo/ Â and in name canalnereo we give OK
5. We return to the main menu and select System
7. Install from zip file
8. Â channeling
11. We await the notification Add-on activated
12. Install from repository
13. MagyckPi Repo
14. Video add-ons
17. We await the notification Complement installed
18. We return to the main menu and select Video > Addons
19. Â ProyeckMotors
20. Now we can see the list of available categories
21. Ready! The addon Â PalantirÂ in Kodi will have been installed.
We give special thanks to the creator Jose for sharing the addon and dedicating the time to update it and keep it functional, for more information about the addon you can join his FB group or his Telegram group and give thanks also to Canal Nereo by proportionally adding the addon in its repository.
We hope that the tutorial has been helpful, remember that you can support us to stay online by making a donation by paypal to email@example.com (or to donate button) Â oÂ by clicking on the links .
Note: Kodi World is not responsible for any damage, loss of time or information when trying this tutorial, all this is only for the purpose of informing, all the content used for the tutorials is taken from information that circulates on the Internet. Kodi World as well as all the material here mentioned in this site are not official Kodi or XBMC Foundation please do not make complaints or claims in the official Kodi forum. We are also not linked to any IPTV / streaming private device or service vendor, all content mentioned in Mundo Kodi is free unless otherwise indicated.