The following step-by-step guide will show you how to install Durex Kodi Build.
The Durex Build offers four servers to choose from. If you find one does not work, try the others until the Build downloads. Durex is listed as one of the Best Kodi Builds available as determined by the TROYPOINT Community.
TROYPOINT suggests resetting Kodi to default settings prior to installing any build. See below how to reset Kodi on your preferred device.
Follow the steps below to install Durex Build on your Kodi device.
How to Install Durex Kodi Build
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://www.drxbld.com/wiz/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type drx or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Choose the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose drx or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click plugin.program.drxwizard.zip
- Wait for Durex Wizard Add-On message to appear (This may take up to a minute)
- Click Dismiss
- Enable any Settings you would like on your build
- Click Ignore
- Return to Main Menu
- Go To Add-Ons
- Program Add-Ons
- Durex Wizard
- Click Builds
- Select your preferred Build
- Click Standard Install
- Yes, Install
- Once downloaded, Kodi will shut down – if not, unplug power cord on device for 15 seconds and plug back in
- Restart your Kodi Program
- The build is now installed!
Durex Kodi Build Features
Upon completion of the build being installed, please allow enough time for add-ons to update and menus to build. While these are installing, you will see messages in the bottom right of your screen. Due to the size of this build, this may take up to 5 minutes.
In addition to an updated home screen with Durex, you will also have some awesome pre-loaded add-ons. Some of these include: Not Sure, WolfPack, Nemesis, Now Music, SubZero, StreamHub, Maverick TV, Gears TV, StreamsRUs, BoB Unleashed, GoodFellas, Neptune Rising, Jukebox Hero, Kidz Corner, Limitless IPTV, Mobdina, Placenta, Planet MMA, Oculus, SpinzFlix, The Pyramid, and many more.
Durex has their own IPTV Service that is available within this build. This is a paid service and is already available upon installation. Along with the paid IPTV Services offered, Durex also has some free options. With so many choices, it is easy to see why Durex has become such a popular Kodi Build.