The following tutorial will show you how to Install Outkasts Build on Kodi.
By installing the Outkasts Build onto your Kodi device, you will no longer need to use numerous Kodi add-ons. Outkasts holds tons of great add-ons pre-installed for your viewing enjoyment. It is also featured as one of the Best Kodi Builds available on the TROYPOINT website.
TROYPOINT suggests resetting Kodi to default settings prior to installing any build (tutorial links below).
How To Install Outkasts Build on Kodi Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://mach1.esy.es/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type mach or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click mach or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click plugin.program.wiztechwizard.zip file
- Wait for Wiz Tech Wizard Add-on message to appear
- Return to Main Menu
- Click Add-Ons
- Click Program Addons
- Click Wiz Tech Wizard
- Choose Outkasts Build
- Once downloaded, Kodi will shut down – if not, unplug power cord on device for 15 seconds and plug back in
- Restart your Kodi Program
- You should have your build installed!
Outkasts Details & Description
After restarting Kodi with Outkasts installed, be sure to allow enough time for add-ons to update in the background. You should see messages appear while these updates are taking place. If you notice that background images aren’t loading properly, restart Kodi again.
Outkasts has a ton of popular add-ons installed within the build. Some of the best include: Project M, Neptune Rising, WolfPack, StreamHub, Maverick TV, Rising Tides, BoB Unleashed, Covenant, Deliverance, Placenta, Planet MMA, The Pyramid, UK Turk Playlists, YouTube, & more.
Outkasts has a user friendly interface with numerous categories to choose from. These are: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Retro TV , Wizards, System, Power, Faves, Kids, Music Sports, and Maverick. With all of these sections incorporated into the build there is no shortage of content.
Within the Wizards category is a Speed Tester that allows you to test the speed and efficiency of your Kodi device. A great way to get the most out of the Outkasts Build. With so much content, Outkasts is a fairly large build. Because of its size, it may not be compatible on the Fire TV Stick.
IPVanish VPN works great with No Limits Magic Build and will protect your privacy while streaming media. TROYPOINT suggests using a VPN when using Kodi and other 3rd party streaming apps. Use the link below to setup a VPN on Kodi.