This step-by-step tutorial will instruct you on how to Install Spinz TV Kodi Build. Using the Spinz TV Build is a great way to get all the best working add-ons with just one installation.
Spinz TV offers a few choices for builds including a lite version which works great on Amazon’s FireStick. With this build installed you will not have to worry about add-ons and repositories being shutdown due to its use of up to date and working add-ons.
This build has over 15 Categories available with everything from Movies to Kids to Ladies and more. Because of it’s wide variety of add-ons and content, it has become one of the most popular Kodi builds available.
TROYPOINT suggests resetting Kodi to default settings prior to installing any build. See below how to reset Kodi on your preferred device.
How To Install Spinz TV Kodi Build
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Choose File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://repo.stvmc.net/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type spinz or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Select the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose spinz or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click repository.SpinzTV.zip file
- Wait for SpinzTV Repo message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click SpinzTV
- Select Program add-ons
- Click SpinzTV Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for Add-On Installed message to appear
- Enable any Settings you wish to use
- Click Continue
- When Prompted to Build Menu, Click Ignore
- Return to Main Menu
- Click Add-Ons
- Click Program Add-Ons
- Choose Spinz TV Wizard
- Click Builds
- Choose your preferred Build
- Click Standard Install
- Click Yes, Install
- Once downloaded, Kodi will shut down – if not, unplug power cord on device for 15 seconds and plug back in
- Restart your Kodi Program
- The build is installed!
Spinz TV Build Features
After The Spinz TV Build has been installed you will notice your Kodi home-screen has changed. Messages will appear on the screen while add-ons are installing and the menus are being built. If this does not occur, try re-starting your Kodi device again. This may take some time (up to 5 minutes) to complete.
There are lots of great add-ons already installed within this build. Some of the most noteworthy add-ons include: Not Sure, Poseidon, WolfPack, Now Music, StreamHub, Maverick TV, FlixNet, BoB Unleashed, Covenant, Death Streams, Elysium, Fantastic, GoodFellas, Mobdina, SpinzFlix, SportsDevil, The Pyramid, and many more.
If some add-ons in the build seem to not be working properly, Spinz offers a Programs Tab with an Update Add-Ons button to refresh those installed. As a result, this build stays modernized and running smoothly. Within the Programs Tab is also a Speed Test to view just how efficiently your Kodi device is working.
In conclusion, the Spinz TV Build is an excellent all around Kodi build. In addition to hosting the best add-ons and content, Spinz works quickly and efficiently with little to no issues. Because of the great aspects it offers, Spinz continues to be a tremendous build for all Kodi users.
If you are looking for the best way to use the Kodi software, get my free Supercharge Kodi Guide and install dozens of the best Kodi addons with one click. No need to install addons individually anymore. Get the ones that actually work by following my free Supercharge Guide. Use link below.
Please follow and like us: