This tutorial will show you how to install Titanium on Kodi. Titanium is a Kodi build that includes all the best add-ons and repositories with just one simple installation. It is also the featured Build on the TROYPOINT Supercharge Guide which will show you how to boost your Kodi device. With the Supercharge Guide you will:
- Enjoy thousands of FREE movies, tv shows, live streams, etc.
- Use proven buffering techniques to ensure smooth playback.
- Learn how to access blocked Kodi addons, builds, and wizards.
To install Titanium on Kodi, use the following steps listed below:
Install Titanium On Kodi Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://repo.supremebuilds.com/and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type supreme or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click supreme or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click repository.supremebuilds.zip
- Wait for Supreme Builds Wizard add-on message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Supreme Builds Repository
- Click Program Add-Ons
- Click Supreme Builds Wizard
- Click Install
- Select any of the Settings you may want enabled
- Click Ignore
- Return to home Screen and click Add-Ons
- Click Program add-ons
- Click Supreme Builds Wizard
- Click Builds
- Click Titanium
- Click Standard Install or Fresh Install if you want to wipe Kodi clean prior to setup
- Click Yes, Install
- After the download, you will need to restart Kodi
- Your build should be installed!
Titanium Build Features and Components
After restarting Kodi with the Titanium build installed, be sure to allow enough time for add-ons to update in the background. You should see messages appear while these updates are taking place. If you notice that background images aren’t loading properly, restart Kodi again.
With the Titanium build there are numerous add-ons pre-installed for your enjoyment. Here are a few included: Not Sure, Neptune Rising, AdultHideout, BoB Unleashed, Cartoon Crazy, Gears TV, Goodfellas, Limitless IPTV, Placenta, Planet MMA, Mobdina, Sports Hub, The Pyramid, Toons-R-Us, UK Turk Playlists, YouTube, & more.
Both free live tv and paid live tv add-ons are supported in Titanium. Gears IPTV along with the Mayfair Guide Pro is pre-installed in the Titanium build for those who have a subscription for this service.
Overall, Titanium is one of the best and most popular Kodi builds available. That is why it is featured in the TROYPOINT Supercharge guide.
With this Supercharge guide there is no need to install addons individually anymore. Get all the best addons that actually work by following this free Guide. Use link below.
Please follow and like us: