Extension WeeTV is an extension for IPTV and movies that has a large amount of excellent IPTV channels especially American and Canadian channels. Sports channels, information, film and much more. The extension also has a section for movies and series.
To help you with the installation of the extension, we suggest you follow our guide.
If you are a beginner and want to learn how to install Kodi, please consult our Kodi Beginner’s Guide and Tips .
How to download and install the application
Installation method from a source
Select settings (configuration icon – top left)
3. Select system
4. Select Extensions and enable unknown sources.
5. Select yes.
6. Return to your Kodi Home screen (ESC key)
7. Select File Manager.
8. Select Add Source.
11. Type EXACTLY the address of your source and select enter. (You can use url shortcut on your browser). ( http://bit.ly/2zuMgYF )
12- Return to your Kodi home screen (ESC key) and select extensions.
13. Select the open box icon.
12. Select Install from zip file
14. Select the name of your repo
15. Select the repository in question then OK and wait for the notification message.
16. Select install from a repository
17. Select your repository (The name of the repository to install during your fiscal year).
18. Select Video Extensions.
19. Select your extensions.
20. Select Install.
21. Return to your Kodi Home screen (ESC key) and select videos.
22. Select your extension.