This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install Zero Tolerane Build on Kodi.
The Zero Tolerance Build is one of the most popular builds currently available to Kodi users. With Zero Tolerance, you can enjoy all of the best Kodi add-ons with one simple installation.
TROYPOINT suggests resetting Kodi to default settings prior to installing any build (tutorial link below).
How To Install Zero Tolerance Build on Kodi Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://repozip.teamzt.seedr.io/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type zero or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click zero or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click repository.zt.zip file
- Wait for Zero Tolerance Repo message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Zero Tolerance Repository
- Click Program add-ons
- Click ZT – The Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for Add-On Installed message to appear
- Enable any Settings you wish to use
- Click Continue
- When Prompted to Build Menu, Click Ignore
- Return to Main Menu
- Click Add-Ons
- Click Program Addons
- Click Zero Tolerance Wizard
- Click Builds
- Choose your preferred Build
- Click Standard Install
- Click Yes, Install
- Once downloaded, Kodi will shut down – if not, unplug power cord on device for 15 seconds and plug back in
- Restart your Kodi Program
- The build is installed!
Zero Tolerance Features and Components
After restarting Kodi with your build installed, be sure to allow enough time for add-ons to update and install. You will see messages appear in the corner of your screen while these are taking place. If you notice that background images are not loading properly, restart Kodi again.
A few of the best Add-Ons included within the Zero Tolerance build are: Fantastic HD, Colossus, Maverick TV, Elsyium, Goodfellas, MetalliQ, Oculus, SpinzFlix, The Pyramid, Rebirth, YouTube, and more.
For those who install the alpha or full version, Zero Tolerance allows real-debrid users to integrate their account within the build. Using real-debrid is a great way to stop lag and buffering when using the Kodi software. Especially for those streaming sports and other live TV events.
IPVanish VPN works great with any build including Zero Tolerance and will protect your privacy while streaming media. Right now you can save 20% off any IPVanish plan using promo code SAVE20NOW. CLICK HERE to redeem your coupon.
TROYPOINT suggests using a VPN when using Kodi and other 3rd party streaming apps. See link below on how to setup a VPN on Kodi.
Please follow and like us: