Sky Network is a well-known telecommunications company in the United Kingdom with headquarters in Isleworth. The Sky Network offers television and broadband Internet services in the UK as fixed-line and mobile telephony services for consumers. Sky TV is the largest pay-TV network in the UK with 11 million customers in 2015. It was the most popular digital TV service in the UK until Free View adopted it in April 2007. After the success of United Kingdom Sky, famous starts in other countries like Sky Italy in 2014 with the majority of 90.04% and followed by Sky Deutschland in the same year. Sky Network has many chain stores, and you must subscribe by paying the amount required to view. I guess there is enough introduction to the canals of paradise. Here, in this tutorial, we will see “How to watch the sky channels in kodi” with two different kodi complements.
HOW TO SEE SKY CHANNELS IN KODI WITH EXODUS ADDON?
Exodus is one of the best accessories for watching movies / TV for many years until now. There are many reasons to install Exodus on your Kodi device. Because Exodus offers a large collection of free movies and TV shows, this can easily impress users. So, by installing this Exodus, we can watch and enjoy all Sky channels, and below, we will discuss the Exodus installation process on your Kodi.
STEPS TO INSTALL EXODUS:
If you want to see Sky channels on your Kodi, use the Exodus plug-in for that purpose, and if you do not have Exodus, you need to install it. Therefore, carefully follow the steps below to install Exodus and use it to watch live TV and also for more information.
1. Start your Kodi application from the device you have.
2. Select the configuration at the top left.
3. Then select File Manager in the system settings.
4. Now scroll down and double-click Add Source.
5. Then click <None> to add the Exodus route.
6. Then enter http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff and click OK.
7. Then enter SMASH REPO or whatever you want and click OK.
8. Go back to your homepage and select Add-ons.
9. After that, select the finder at the top left.
10. Select Install from zip file.
11. Next, scroll down and click SMASH REPO (or) select the name you gave earlier.
12. Now, select the zip file named smash_repo.zip.
13. Now, click Install from Repository.
14. Next, choose SMASH REPO to add the repository.
15. After that, select Smash Repo Video Add-ons.
16. Then select Exodus to add your add-on.
17. Now click on Install.
18. Then choose the version like Smash Repo.
19. Now, Exodus starts the installation on your device.
20. When the installation process is complete, go back home and select Exodus in Add-ons> Video Modules.
21. Next, scroll down and select the channels in the category list.
22. Now, inside the channel, you can see the list of Sky channels and enjoy the channel by clicking any one.sky in kodi channel
Here are the procedures to install Exodus and watch Sky channels in Kodi. Therefore, follow the steps above and see Sky Channels in Kodi.