Update: HBO Go is currently not working. It seems that there is a problem with the repository. However, HBO Kodi addon was working at the time this guide was written. See our best kodi addons ultimate guide for alternatives.
HBO is the top television channel around the globe and that statement holds true because of the most popular TV shows aired by the network. Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, Westworld, are some of the most popular TV shows that are featured on HBO.
Nothingâs worth better than HBO, not even Netflix when it comes to producing top TV shows. However, one may wonder how to watch HBO on Kodi from around the world. This guide will provide you a complete understanding of how you can stream HBO along with other IPTV channels.
However, this is to keep in mind that HBO Now and HBO Go requires a Kodi VPN to stream the channel. HBO is a US channel, so it is only authorized to few countries around the world. Read on for the installation guide.
- How To Watch HBO On Kodi
- HBO On Kodi Video Tutorial
- How To Watch HBO Now On Kodi
- Watch HBO On Kodi Fire Stick
Warning! You should use a VPN to remain anonymous while watching HBOÂ as it will safeguard your privacy. Avail 62% off on PureVPN and stream unlimited content on HBO. Check out the top 3 providers:
||Special Offer: 62% Off|
||No Offer Available|
||No Offer Available|
How to Watch HBO on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- Launch Kodi on your system > Click on the Settings icon (the middle icon on top) > Select File Manager > Here you will find a list of many sources for repositories, double click Add Source.
- A box will appear before your screen where you are required to click on âNoneâ > Here you need to type the URL so type
http://archive.org/download/Click OK > Now type the Name of the media source âStreamHubâ > Click OK so that you save the information and the box closes.
- Hit âBackspaceâ key on your keypad multiple times to return to Kodi Main Menu > Looking at the left-hand side of the Kodi you will see many tabs listed vertically, click on Add-ons > Now click on Package Installer icon at top-left corner.
- Now select Install from Zip File option > Locate and click on StreamHub > repository.streamhub.zip > Now wait until the repository is installed.
- Select Install from Repository > Find and click on the StreamHub Repository > Go to Video Add-ons > StreamHub > Install > Wait until the add-on is installed.
- Now go back to Kodi Main Menu > Click on Add-ons > Video Add-ons > StreamHub.
- To watch HBO channel on Kodi 2017, open Kodi > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > StreamHub > Live TV > Android API > Mobdro > Scroll down and click on HBO > Enjoy watching!
How to Watch HBO on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Launch Kodi Jarvis > Go to System > Click on File Manager > Double click Add Source > Click None so to write the URL
http://archive.org/download/Click Done > Type the Name for repository i.e. âStreamHubâ > Click Done > Click OK.
- Go to Kodi Home Screen > Click on System > Then Add-ons > Select Install from Zip File > StreamHub > repository.streamhub.zip > Wait for it to install.
- Install from Repository > StreamHub repository > Video Add-ons > Click on StreamHub > Install.
- To watch HBO on Kodi, go to Kodi Home Screen > Videos > Add-ons > StreamHub > Live TV > Android API > Mobdro > Scroll down and search for HBO, click on it and enjoy watching.
How to Watch HBO on Kodi â Video Tutorial
Watch how you can get HBO on Kodi 2017 by viewing the tutorial video. It follows a complete guide to install HBO so that you can watch your favorite TV shows.
How to Watch HBO Now on Kodi
HBO Now is unavailable on Kodi as the repositories that were used to stream the channel has been taken down by law enforcements. However, you can still watch shows that airs on HBO Now through installing Covenant add-on on Kodi.
The installation guide along with video tutorial will allow you to install Covenant so that you may watch shows that are available on HBO Now. For example, you can watch True Detective, The Left Overs, The Silicon Valley, and many other shows without spending a penny.
How to Watch HBO on Kodi Fire Stick
To watch HBO on Kodi Fire Stick, you need to Turn ON ADB Debugging and Unknown Sources so you could install HBO on Fire Stick. After that, you need to visit the Fire Stick homepage and click on Apps which will lead you to Kodi App. From there you need to follow the same steps as described for installation on Kodi Krypton or Kodi Jarvis.
How to Watch HBO Now on Kodi Fire Stick
In Kodi Fire Stick, you can simply watch HBO Now by downloading HBO Now app from the Amazon Appstore. It is the easiest way to download the app but requires a subscription fee once you open it. If you are already subscribed to HBO Now, youâre just two steps away watching the channel.
How to Watch HBO Go on Kodi Fire Stick
- To watch HBO Go on Kodi Fire Stick, follow the installation steps below:
- Open Fire Stick > Download HBO Go app > Open the app once it is installed.
- Click on Activate Your Device so that you receive an activation code > Now enter that code on your computer.
- Open your computer and click on HBOGO.com/activate. If youâre outside US, you would require a Kodi VPN to gain access because of geo-restrictions.
- On that page you must choose Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick and then click Continue.
- Here you will need to select your TV provider > Then enter username and password for your TV provider. In case you do not know username and password you can contact your TV provider.
- Now you need to provide your activation code from your TV and then choose Activate Device.
- A success message from HBO Go will tell you that youâre ready to watch HBO Go. Enjoy!
Wrapping it All Up
HBO features many popular TV shows which are hard to ignore. You can get HBO on Kodi 2017 by following the steps that have been highlighted in the guide, and with the help of which you can watch Game of Thrones online, Westworld, Veep, and so many other TV shows. HBO can also be installed on your Fire Stick device, whose installation process have also been provided. Stick around for more great kodi add-ons.
Latest Postsby Nick Michaelson