If you’re a fan of football or Formula 1, you might want to take a look at the NetStreams SportsHUB add-on. The extension is simple and interesting at the same time. you will have the opportunity to watch your Champions League games live.
NetStreams SportsHUB is an extension developed by kodinity available in version 1.0
If you are a beginner and want to learn how to install Kodi, please consult our Kodi Beginner’s Guide and Tips .
How to download and install the application
The current extension is not taken by the Kodi Foundation. Although extensions do not store or host any content, feeds are extracted from websites that infringe or otherwise interfere with copyrights.
Because it is not legal to distribute this content in certain countries and locations, we do not publish a practical guide on this site.
Installation method from a source :
Select settings (configuration icon – top left)
3. Select system
4. Select Extensions and enable unknown sources.
5. Select yes.
6. Return to your Kodi Home screen (ESC key)
7. Select File Manager.
8. Select Add Source.
11. Type EXACTLY the address of your source and select enter. (You can use url shortcut on your browser). ( http://bit.ly/2jMdQd4 )
12- Return to your Kodi home screen (ESC key) and select extensions.
13. Select the open box icon.
12. Select Install from zip file
14. Select the name of your repo
15. Select the repository in question then OK and wait for the notification message.
16. Return to your Kodi Home screen (ESC key) and select videos.
22. Select your extension.